Hayward SP2303VSP MaxFlo VS

I have the same pump and I love it!

We bought this house in May, and in June the single speed went out. I was planning on replacing it come spring.

I can keep the water moving in the sunlight, and frequently just look outside to watch it, and my electric usage has gone down.

How is this pump working for you? Looks like you are close to a week into using it. Looking to replace an old dead pump.
I'ts been in since Friday of last week, Iwas pretty simple to install and to program! I think I picked a winner!

The bad thing is I installed it Friday, and the next day left to visit family out of state so I asked a family member to keep an eye on it make sure its running fine etc. I got home today and I found I have a "-PCB-" Error on my SWG- Now I have to research it and see what that can mean :confused:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I did take the cover off an removed the display board. Shot some compressed air and tried to make sure everything was connected well. Put it back together and while it's only been a few hours it seems to work at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.