June contest! Submit photos for the visual encyclopedia!

PoolSkim series

09poolskim.jpg

05components.jpg

06pot_pipes.jpg

07pot_connected.jpg

08vortex.jpg

10size1.jpg

11size2.jpg

Original source is my site at http://ellerbach.com/Pool/PoolSkim/

Measuring cups

Noodles

My favorite tanning floaty

Nylon Skimmer Sock

telescopic pole

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you Casey for three more pictures accepted and AnnaK for two more pictures accepted! Your pictures have been added to the encyclopedia.

I invite everyone to explore the visual encyclopedia as it grows. Comments and suggestions are welcome. We have only just scratched the surface. There are still many many more items that need photos.

---

WATERWORT - 14
Casey - 9
stephanie4136 - 5
h2ctpdjl - 4
AnnaK - 3

DE Filter for Above Ground Pool

Wall Foam and Cove on bottom

Thank you Casey for one more picture accepted, silcozot for three pictures accepted, and mickey4paws for three pictures accepted! Your pictures have been added to the encyclopedia.

I invite everyone to explore the visual encyclopedia as it grows. Comments and suggestions are welcome. We have only just scratched the surface. There are still many many more items that need photos.

---

WATERWORT - 14
Casey - 10
stephanie4136 - 5
h2ctpdjl - 4
mickey4paws - 3
silcozot - 3
AnnaK - 3

We are putting together a visual encyclopedia of pool equipment and accessories for Pool School. To do that we need good photographs of every conceivable kind of pool equipment and accessory.

Are you accepting a single picture of an item, or a picture for every variation of an item.
For example, you have a picture of a pool heater, will you accept pictures of heaters if they are of a different make/model?

Just curious, how do you envision this encyclopedia will be used when complete?

-Ken-

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.