Aqua Genie Skimmer Leaking

I've been losing a lot of water whenever I run my pump and have finally narrowed my problem down to a leak at the discharge of my skimmer. (At least I think that's what it is since the water never goes any lower than just below the skimmer.) I have an Aqua Genie that's all one piece with the discharge directly below the intake. Does anyone know of a way for me to confirm that this really is where the leak is? And if this is the problem, what do I do about it?
FYI - I just had a brand new liner installed with all new gaskets and the skimmer was working fine before I replaced the liner, so I'm really frustrated now! Even my pool guy that put in the new liner is at a loss.

They do make and sell blank oriface plates but just go to hardware store and get a sheet of rubber gasket material to replace the slotted gasket. Or you could even make a makeshift wood or plexi plate.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.