Hope Mills, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
After 15" of rain and a hay-bale size pile of leaves in the pool, I finally got the debris out from around the pump and started cleaning the pool.

Scooped as many leaves out as possible and vacuumed the bottom quite clean. I was pretty happy to see the bottom!

I did a quick test just to see how it looked and the pH was 7.2 and the FC was 6.0. Salt is showing 3100, but I know that will take 24 hours to settle, I'm betting on 2 or 3 bags of salt when I get home after work. Will do a full test after work and I think the CYA will be way down as well as salt.

The solar cover got a few tears when it tried to carry away the roller, good thing the roller blew into the pool and anchored itself pretty well.

Lost one tree and have several that will need to come down, as they are leaning over my fence and the root balls pulled out of the ground. I know the next heavy wind will knock them through the fence.

Hurricanes are no joke...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.