Hayward Max-Flo VS - Err01 - Undervoltage on DC-Link

Mar 30, 2015
Orlando, FL
I've had my pump setup for a little over a year now with no issues. We recently had a hurricane move through (Matthew) and I lost power for about a day. Ever since the power was restored, My pump is failing upon startup in the morning with the ERR01 error code. To get the pump going, I just press the "run" button and it starts doing it's thing.
I'm wondering if maybe the power outage somehow damaged the pump? Pump runs fine once I press the button, but I don't want to have to manually start it every day (and it would surely be an issue if I was away).

I do have a timer box that feeds the pump (set to turn on and off). I left this in place due to the fact that if a power surge caused the pump to error, it would stay in that state until it was manually corrected, OR the power was cycled. (this would be in issue if it had this situation while I was away for a week). the timer box assures that every day the power is reset.

SO, has anyone else had a similar issue that they were able to resolve?
Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.