CalSpa 2100 help

shodges

Bronze Supporter
Mar 29, 2016
rougemont nc
Just inherited a CalSpa 2100 tub ... filled it up and turned it on (first time it's been used since fall of 2014 .. and it was drained since that time) ... leaks around the diverter knobs under the tub (dripping onto floor) ... topside display pad does not seem to work ... currently displays "OH" (according to the owners manual, means OVERHEAT) .... this unit DOES have the Cal Zone Quest 2000 Ozonator unit in it, just FYI.

Does anyone have any experience with anything like this ... any help with how to stop the leaks around the diverter knobs? I took them apart on the top side and the gaskets seem to be fine. Does not leak unless the tub is turned on. Thanks for any guidance.

modify_inline.gif

What year is it? (i am assuming 2001?)
What controls does it have, balboa?
If it shows "OH" this should be temporary, and once the spa water temp lowers should reset on its own, if it still shows "OH" and the water is cold, this can be several possible things.

There was a reason the spa was drained in 2014 and the "OH" message was probably why, you might have only inherited someone elses problem unfortunately.

I take it the spa obviously does not heat now, correct?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.