Pentair ultratemp not heating

Aug 3, 2016
Jacksonville, fl
New pool owner 2 months now. Pentair ultratemp 120 electric is running but not heating or heating very slowly. We're in Jacksonville FL. Had to bail because of Hurricane Mathew. I turned everything thing off. We did lose power but didn't get hit bad at all I have an enclosure and received zero debris in the pool.
We were able to come back yesterday I turned on all equipment and everything is good to go except the heater. It appears as though it's working, cool/cold air coming out of the top, condenser clicks on, condensation on coming out the drain. Pool temp will not go above 81.
The only thing I can see different with the pool is the water level is really high.

Any suggestions?

Has it been serviced by an HVAC company in the last year or two? Freon needs to be checked and the compressor oil too. It is the same heat pump type of system as the HVAC in a house and should receive an annual check up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.