poolpal android app is off?

edwin2014

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 18, 2014
Europe / The Netherlands
Hi,
Using tfp in spa for now over 2 years and works like a charme. Using stenner like pump to inject liquid chlorine during filter cycle.
I noticed suddenly that the poolpal app that i use for recording values is suddenly showing weird numerbs for CSI and LSI.

With:
Temp 102.2 F
FC 5.5
CC 05
PH 7.6
TA 50
CH 150
CYA 30
Borates 50

Poolpal gives me a CSI of -0,85 and a LSI of -0,84 and warn's with corrosive
Poolmath calculates a CSI of -0.42, no clue what the LSI is.

I guess that since the spa is kind of fiberglass this would not be a problem but would like an expert opinion on this.
(BTW poolpal was calculation correctly on android pre 6.0.1)

Thanks in advance,
Edwin

Hi,
Using tfp in spa for now over 2 years and works like a charme. Using stenner like pump to inject liquid chlorine during filter cycle.
I noticed suddenly that the poolpal app that i use for recording values is suddenly showing weird numerbs for CSI and LSI.

With:
Temp 102.2 F
FC 5.5
CC 05
PH 7.6
TA 50
CH 150
CYA 30
Borates 50

Poolpal gives me a CSI of -0,85 and a LSI of -0,84 and warn's with corrosive
Poolmath calculates a CSI of -0.42, no clue what the LSI is.

I guess that since the spa is kind of fiberglass this would not be a problem but would like an expert opinion on this.
(BTW poolpal was calculation correctly on android pre 6.0.1)

Thanks in advance,
Edwin
Sounds like PoolPal is having issues then.

Use Pool Math and you should never have to worry about errors like that.

Agreed, we know that PoolMath is correct. I am not familiar with poolpal. If your tub is acrylic, fiberglass or other non-plaster material then any CSI below 0 is fine. Very negative CSI is only a risk for plaster.

Keep in mind that TFP is only responsible for developing and maintaining PoolMath. If you are having any issues with other programs you will have to contact the developers of that program.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.