New to Pool Care in South Carolina

TransformD1

Silver Supporter
Mar 31, 2016
Mullins, SC
Hello TFP friends from sunny South Carolina. My husband and I are new pool owners, with a new install this last Spring. Unfortunately for our checkbook, I did not find this forum until after the pool store got us for about $350 to get our water balanced after the install. Thank you for your forum and your support as I have been using the TFP method all summer with a delightfully sparkling clean, balanced pool. We love the outdoors and being outside, so I am rarely on the computer and unable to access many features on this wonderful site through the mobile source that I use. Adding pictures and learning photobucket will happen eventually . . . maybe when it gets too cold to enjoy the outdoors :D For right now, we would like to find out if there is anything we can do to save our pool water after Hurricane Matthew blew through yesterday.

Thank you again, for being here!

What did that bad Mathew do to your pretty pool?

Please run a full set of tests and we can go from there. Of course your first step would be to get all of the leaves and such out.

I can't wait until you have the time to learn photobucket BUT did you know you can become a supporting member and have a large amount of the photo storage?? SO easy to do that way. Look up at the top of the page for the blue oval on the left hand side.

Kim:kim: