New Build - Frisco, TX

At 5 Mr. H is just now "growing up" BUT still young enough to think of new ways to get in trouble! LOL

That yard DOES need a pool! Will you leave much grass for H to romp in?

Kim:kim:

H will have plenty of yard to "romp" in.

I couldn't get a good picture to show the full scope of our back and side yards.

I'm sure he will get plenty of exercise in "his" new pool.

Good news from the city today. They marked all of our utility easements. We look good to go for that aspect.

Thanks,

R

Adding him to be visited when I do my TX tour of pools! That is one fine looking dog! Name and age please! Oh and I will visit with you also LOL

H is getting very weary waiting on final approval from the city and HOA to start "his" build. He is threatening to start digging his pool on his own! We hope to find out about our dig date any day now.

Thanks,

R

IMG_0732.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
A Saturday??? They must be "hungry" for some Christmas money!

Do you have a plan for securing the yard for H to do his business? Best to think ahead with a pet.

They are starting on a Saturday to avoid some nasty weather coming our way. With the wind chill factor it will be 5 degrees on Sunday.

And yes for H. We have a fenced in dog run on the side of our house.

- - - Updated - - -

I love Dobbies.....They look vicious and have great personalities.

I laugh inside every time someone gets afraid of him because of the way he looks.

If they only knew what a cream puff he is!!

Thanks, R

Sad news... No digging tomorrow :( looks like a cold, really really cold Monday dig.

On a happier note, I finally got H's Christmas present ordered!! Sure hope he opens this present gently!! I think he will love it! Me being the dog mommy that I am... this will definitely make sure he will stay afloat and doggy paddle til his heart is content!
image.jpg
Thanks, D

I am sure it will look great on him! You will have to get him used to it before you ask him to use it.

I had a G. Shepard that rode the sit down jet ski with me. I had a harness on him so I could haul him back up on the ski if he were to fall off. It only took him 2 times to realize what the harness meant-JET SKI with MOM! He would go wild when he saw it. I had to start wrapping it in a towel until we got outside so we could get out the door in one piece LOL.

Sad news about the dig but it will get done in time. :(

I am sure it will look great on him! You will have to get him used to it before you ask him to use it.

I had a G. Shepard that rode the sit down jet ski with me. I had a harness on him so I could haul him back up on the ski if he were to fall off. It only took him 2 times to realize what the harness meant-JET SKI with MOM! He would go wild when he saw it. I had to start wrapping it in a towel until we got outside so we could get out the door in one piece LOL.

Sad news about the dig but it will get done in time. :(

Kim,

I hold a very special place in my heart for German Shepherds. We had one before H and I grew up with one. They are awesome dogs! That sure sounds like a lot of fun jet skiing with a dog!! Hopefully H with take to the life jacket quickly since he's already use to harnesses and winter coats. Yes, I put doggie coats on my dobie lol, he actually loves them.. His short hair and cold weather don't mix. My family pokes fun at me with how many blankets this dog owns! He's not spoiled at all!

D

B.A.D. d.o.g. Pillows?

My dog would totally freak if I tried to put something like that on her!

She is so cute in the water. When it's just the family, (us old folk and a 24 yo), she will hang around the pool until she gets hot, then will go into the pool for a quick cooling swim, followed by a dry-off on any towel someone may have left poolside. When young children are in the pool, she will stay in your arms (or independently hang her paws on a noodle -yup, really), and stay in for hours. She loves watching the kids!

Was he able to go out and meet and greet them? I love to walk one of my BIG dogs out on a leach when service people are here. Their eyes pop open when they see them walking so calmly and seeming to be so well trained :roll: LOL if they only knew why the dog is keeping their eyes on me so closely! I have yummies in my closed hand hehe!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.