Diamon Brite or StonEEdge Or Pebbletec

Apr 5, 2014
Riverview
My pool and spa is about 600 sqft (12K in pool and the spa - very small). It has lot of stone coping and is an infinity edge pool. There are many leaks and am tired of spending money in finding leaks and fixing it. So, decided to fix it for all by draining and re plastering. Got 3 quotes - 1. StoneEdge- 6K , Pebbletec - 11500 and diamonbrite still to get a quote. One of the pool guys said Diamondbrite is the right thing..Pebbletec is not good as if you n\cant keep up with the water chemistry the warranty will be voided.

I need some expert advice from you folks on the choice and cost for it. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to TFP! Good to have you here :)

This is mostly just to give you a bump, but from my limited experience and hearing a few horror stories, I think the most important thing is the reputation of the installer. A lot of builders/plasterers will cry water chemistry for any problem, and relative to the warranty, that boxes you into pool technician or pool store testing. If the plaster is done right, it can handle most results from pool store water testing and chem additions, and will definitely last the longest with TFPC pool care. So I'm hoping someone in your part of Florida will know some good contractors to recommend.

FWIW, and with a few exceptions, I don't think plaster warranties are worth the paper they're written on, because of companies changing names, going broke, and then the water chemistry excuse.

It's gonna be great when it's all done! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.