Broken Pump On/Off Switch

my Googling has failed me.

If it is easy to get into the pump I would remove the switch as many manufacturers use off the shelf parts from other vendors and often times the part number is on the part. If that fails you you can always just hot wire it and wire an external switch on the power line going into the pump.

my Googling has failed me.

If it is easy to get into the pump I would remove the switch as many manufacturers use off the shelf parts from other vendors and often times the part number is on the part. If that fails you you can always just hot wire it and wire an external switch on the power line going into the pump.

My Googling had failed me too. UNTIL about 5 minutes after I asked the question here and then I finally found it. Just in case anyone else is looking for it and having problems finding one I'll post the link here. Who knows.....I may need this link again as well. :)

http://waterwayparts.com/ON-OFF-SWITCH-815-4010/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.