Advice on equipment

Have Polaris 9550 sport. Really works well. Can set to clean just bottom, just sides, or both. Can select normal or intense clean. Max clean time (which is what I usually use) is 105 minutes (1:45). I bought the optional "fine" filter, as I live in GA so red clay does get in on occasion - not as much now as grass is doing well. It can only clean until about 1/4 of the way out of the water, so does not clean top two steps or loungers, built in table, or much above existing water line. Does not directly get into rounded corners well, but has a water jet (which helps it climb), which helps move stuff. So I still need to occasionally brush the corners, steps,... before I start it. Also, turn off pump so returns don't blow it over when climbing the walls. When done, you can press "lift" button and direct it to climb up wall by you to remove. Then can easily remove pretty large basket and rinse out.

I have not used any other robotic cleaners, but I would purchase again.

I have a Dolphin Nautilus. Its easy to clean the filters, it does a great job of cleaning the pool, has a no-tangle cord, and it's 'reasonably' priced as far as pool cleaners go. 3 full seasons on it now and it's still going strong.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.