Intelichem -- Controling Intelichlor

Mam262

Bronze Supporter
Jul 26, 2015
Lansdale, PA
Hello,

I have Intelichem that is managing my PH and FC. To take better control of my pool, can anyone tell me if there is away to disable Intelichem from controlling my Intelichlor all together? I would still like to Intelichem to continue to manage my PH, but I would like to manage the FC directly through the percentage setting on the Intelichlor.

Thanks,
Mike

Hello,

I have Intelichem that is managing my PH and FC. To take better control of my pool, can anyone tell me if there is away to disable Intelichem from controlling my Intelichlor all together? I would still like to Intelichem to continue to manage my PH, but I would like to manage the FC directly through the percentage setting on the Intelichlor.

Thanks,
Mike

I believe the way you have to do this is to run the IntelliChlor's serial communication cable directly into your EasyTouch control panel. The ET panel provides power to the IC but if you follow the cabling, the communication cable for the IC goes into your IntelliChem controller. So you basically need to move the current data connection from the IntelliChem to the ET panel's personality board.

How you reprogram the Intellichem to tell it that it no longer has an SWG to control is above my pay-grade...

I like the Intelichem. It is doing a really good job managing my PH. It is not so good in managing my FC, but have found an easy work around via programming it so it is working pretty well now.

Intelichlor is my Salt Water Generator that is creating my chlorine. It is a Pentair product. I how that helps but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.