(New) Billy K. Las Vegas, Nevada.

Hello :) my name is Billy, and i am 22 years old and a manager at All Star Swim Academy located in Henderson, Nevada. I recently received my CPO (certified pool operator) to maintain the businesses pool, but lately I have been very

interested in starting my own pool route for residential pools. My goal is to gain some knowledge on maybe how to start my own pool route, what supplies and what websites are the best to supply my needs. Again i am here to learn

and to make friends, also to gain connections and to learn little tips and tricks for the pool industry. Thank you so much in advance!

Hi Billy and welcome to TFP! :wave: I still have childhood friends who live there in Henderson. Nice area that has grown like crazy. You'll probably see a few interesting comparisons here at TFP from what you learned in CPO training. Let us know if you have any questions. Nice to have you with us.

Hey Billy--Welcome! Had to chime in as I lived in Vegas for several years, half of that time was in the Henderson/Green Valley area! I don't have much advice on starting the pro-pool care route (dogs are my business). However in my industry networking is huge as well as separating yourself from the competition. Highlight your strengths and use it to your advantage. When I was first getting started I picked up clients from some simple Craigslist postings. First major business investment was lettering on my work vehicle ~$500 but paid for itself in the first week. [emoji2]

Welcome again!

-Ashton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk