A re-introduction of sorts......

catdrugn

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 4, 2008
I can't believe it's been a little more than a year since the wonderful group on this site provided so much help to me and my pool. During the past year life for me has presented a few challenges, keeping me from visiting as I'd like, but I wanted to take a minute to let Dave S. and the rest of the group know that staying true to the principles on this site has kept my pool blue and algae free with FAR less expense than during my hockey puck/bags of shock years.
A lot of kindness and knowledge was shared with me last year and I'm still forever grateful. Keep up the great work!

Greg

but I wanted to take a minute to let Dave S. and the rest of the group know that staying true to the principles on this site has kept my pool blue and algae free with FAR less expense than during my hockey puck/bags of shock years.
A lot of kindness and knowledge was shared with me last year and I'm still forever grateful. Keep up the great work!

Thanks, Greg. Those are very nice words. I remember how you (just like the rest of us) started with no knowledge of pool water and "got it" very quickly. We're all glad you are in charge of your pool and not the other way around.

Don't be a stranger.