Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: A re-introduction of sorts......

1. Back To Top    #1

A re-introduction of sorts......

I can't believe it's been a little more than a year since the wonderful group on this site provided so much help to me and my pool. During the past year life for me has presented a few challenges, keeping me from visiting as I'd like, but I wanted to take a minute to let Dave S. and the rest of the group know that staying true to the principles on this site has kept my pool blue and algae free with FAR less expense than during my hockey puck/bags of shock years.
    A lot of kindness and knowledge was shared with me last year and I'm still forever grateful. Keep up the great work!

Greg
    20,000 plaster in ground (finally blue!), Hayward C-1100 Cartridge Filter and Baracuda G4 Automatic Cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: A re-introduction of sorts......

but I wanted to take a minute to let Dave S. and the rest of the group know that staying true to the principles on this site has kept my pool blue and algae free with FAR less expense than during my hockey puck/bags of shock years.
    A lot of kindness and knowledge was shared with me last year and I'm still forever grateful. Keep up the great work!
    Thanks, Greg. Those are very nice words. I remember how you (just like the rest of us) started with no knowledge of pool water and "got it" very quickly. We're all glad you are in charge of your pool and not the other way around.

Don't be a stranger.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: A re-introduction of sorts......

Hi Cat and welcome back

Glad to hear that your pool is still blue

Take care.
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!