New Build in NE Houston area

Jul 21, 2016
Humble/TX
Hello All.
This will be our first pool, we've also been lurking a while . We have spoken with a couple of PBs and I think we are close to picking one. The PB we are leaning towards to starts with a video plan , and says once we have agreed on the plan, then she sends the formal plans and specs it out .
We are asking for for a Freeform pool with a spa and also thinking of a of Salt pool, this will be In- ground , size about 18 X 34.
I have attached a video link , and some pics we have captured from it( Hope it works ) . Please share your initial thoughts.
https://youtu.be/ODNZBTN2G1I.

Harry

Attachments

• IMG_2214.jpg
    IMG_2214.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_2215.jpg
    IMG_2215.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_2216.jpg
    IMG_2216.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 225
Move the stairs to the other side of the shelf and add a table and you almost have my pool! Which obviously means I love your design! lol Congratulations on getting started!

Your stair exit in that second to last picture looks a little awkward where it butts up to the spa so you might want to look at that but otherwise it's beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this post was awhile ago but catching up. I obviously like the first design as it's basically my pool, but I kind of like this fishy shaped one! If you moved the spa back and out a little you could probably still keep the eye/fish effect but eliminate those difficult to clean areas.

Any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.