Yay, we finally finished plumbing and filled her up!!!

NWMNMom

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 8, 2007
Waaay NW MN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
This is 2 months late but we finally got the plumbing re-done and topped off the pool. I have cleaned it so many times in anticipation of our getting the work done that day and then weather or something else got in our way. Today was the day - we started working again yesterday, had to run for more parts and finished today. We got things together, got water running in to top off and see what leaks and then just went for a ride on the horses while it filled. Came back and topped off - no leaks - so far. Yay.. :party:

It's way to cold yet for anyone to swim (both water and weather) but maybe the end of the week?? I'm so proud of us!

Pix coming soon - we have a hybrid of non flex pool hose and pvc but it's so much sturdier and appears it will be so much more trustworthy than the flex hose.

BTW: Horses were actually GREAT today, usually so much friskier in cool weather. DH's first time today on his new horse I bought in March after I put my foot down and sold his old DANGEROUS horse - he pouted then but now he's happy!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.