Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Yay, we finally finished plumbing and filled her up!!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Yay, we finally finished plumbing and filled her up!!!

This is 2 months late but we finally got the plumbing re-done and topped off the pool. I have cleaned it so many times in anticipation of our getting the work done that day and then weather or something else got in our way. Today was the day - we started working again yesterday, had to run for more parts and finished today. We got things together, got water running in to top off and see what leaks and then just went for a ride on the horses while it filled. Came back and topped off - no leaks - so far. Yay..

It's way to cold yet for anyone to swim (both water and weather) but maybe the end of the week?? I'm so proud of us!
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Yay, we finally finished plumbing and filled her up!!!

Congratulations on your finished project!
    WV Girl

Custom "L" shape IG gunite pool, 36K gal., main drain, 2 skimmers, 3 returns, hayward heat pump, hayward 1.5hp pump with booster pump, ozonator, 4 cartridge filter.
    one dear hubby, two waterlogged kids, and lots of good times!

3. Back To Top    #3

If it was cool, I bet your horses were frisky
    Lynn

16x38 FG, 20,400G, 1HP/2sp Tristar pump, Hayward 425sq ft cart. filter, Pro Logic4, SWCG, 3 returns, 2 main drains, 1 skimmer, 4 Pentair deck jets, Hayward Phantom pressure cleaner/booster pump, TF-100 of course :-)orthofish-s-pool-build-finally-t13179.html

4. Back To Top    #4

So where's the pic????
    --paulr
    BBB "Intermediate Swimmer"
    IG plaster pool 18.5K gal, Hayward Pro-Grid DE filter, 3/4 HP Hydramax II; Polaris 380, 3/4 HP booster
    AG spa 325 gal, probably Sundance of some kind
    Water testing instructions on one page

5. Back To Top    #5

Pix coming soon - we have a hybrid of non flex pool hose and pvc but it's so much sturdier and appears it will be so much more trustworthy than the flex hose.

BTW: Horses were actually GREAT today, usually so much friskier in cool weather. DH's first time today on his new horse I bought in March after I put my foot down and sold his old DANGEROUS horse - he pouted then but now he's happy!
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!