Hey everyone...new to the site...a friend told me about it...some great reading...just wondering if someone can help me or lead me to the right reading.... this is the fourth year i have had my pool....this year i'm having a h*** of a time clearing up my water( its green )...I think my pool store is going to make me a silent partner after all the money I've spent so far...I have shocked my pool for the fourth time and still light green....here are my readings
I find that my fc lowers quite a bit over night.....nothing left in pool (leaves) i use pool store shock then algacide
Just looking for some advice or knowledge
P.S. Can you over shock a pool?