Hello From Phoenix...

Sep 29, 2016
Glendale, AZ
...the land where you can swim almost year 'round without a heater. It's also where for 3 months or so out of the year swimming isn't necessarily a refreshing endeavor...unless you just cut the grass and it's 110° :cool:

I've had an inground pool for almost 4 years now. A year and a half at a rental in SoCal, and now in a purchased home in Glendale, AZ. The pool I have now uses "pop-ups", which I hate. I converted it to a sidewall suction cleaner using Pentair's Vac Mate. It's a good system, but temporary until I can redo the pool and get rid of the pop-ups entirely.

Never a dull moment owning a pool. But, I probably don't have to tell any of YOU that, aye? :razz:

Hello Kevin and welcome to TFP! :wave: You're in a great place to enjoy your pool. Also sounds like you've learned quite a bit already. But if we can help at all, let us know. Nice to have you with us.
Thank you, Texas! My wife and I have 20 acres just West of San Marcos, and South of Whimberley, off CR214. The thought was to retire there, but who knows. The property's paid for except the $28/yr for property tax..AE and all. ;)

Welcome to TFP!
Thank you, pooldv!