Hi from St. Louis

Sep 26, 2016
St. Peter, MO
HI TFP I've been lurking for a few days now and wanted to finally introduce myself. We are looking at getting a pool within the next 6 months, we are considering an in ground concrete or fiberglass pool. We haven't decided on size yet, but we have plenty of room in our yard so we could go crazy on size or we could do a medium size pool and spa. We have a lot of options and lots of things to consider at this point.

I look forward to chatting with many of you as our project progress and gleam as much knowledge as I can to make informed decisions along the way.

Welcome :wave:

Have to say, we've had a few pool owners here this season post some sad stories regarding cracked fiberglass pool shells...definitely need to be careful in finding a reputable and skilled installer if you're going to go FG. Also, FG is typically limited in shapes and sizes so, if you're thinking of going big, in-ground gunite is probably a better route.

Either way, please post what you come up with as lots of people here would love the opportunity to "help" you spend your money ;)