Two questions

Sep 19, 2016
Wilmington, OH
Still slamming, but the deep end is still not clear. It's clearer than when I started, but it's nowhere close to being a safe area to swim in. I bought a Dolphin this weekend, and the stuff that came out of the deep end was astonishing.

Here's my other question. I realized midway through slamming that the shallow end has different Chlorine levels than the deep end. Now I'm testing both ends each time, and treating each end. Should I just test the shallow end?

I'm kind of over all this.

Attachments

• Photo_2016-09-27_10-19-28_AM.jpg
    Photo_2016-09-27_10-19-28_AM.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 74
How different is it? Are you running the pump 24x7? Brushing daily? Scooping and vacuuming? That should keep it mixed. The more you brush and get debris out of the pool the faster the SLAM will go.

How different is it? Are you running the pump 24x7? Brushing daily? Scooping and vacuuming? That should keep it mixed. The more you brush and get debris out of the pool the faster the SLAM will go.

Usually it's off by 2. Normally the shallow end is two less than the deep end, but sometimes the deep end has less FC. I run the pump all the time. The dolphin vacuums (after I attempted it once). I was brushing at least once a day until I felt defeated.

I guess the robot stirred up some stuff at the bottom and possibly caused a delay?

So, this morning I decided to get over myself and go brush the sides, and I could SEE THE MAIN DRAIN! For the first time since we moved in, I can see the bottom of the deep end : ) I still have work to do, but this is exciting!

Attachments

• 20160929_094747.jpg
    20160929_094747.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 34
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.