Updated pics of the pool/spa

stimpsonjcat

Bronze Supporter
Feb 23, 2016
Dawsonville, GA
poolday9_2016.jpg

Daytime pic of the room from inside the sliding glass door.
Notable features...
-spa level is above pool level and has a spillover
-8 jets in spa
-There is a gutter running the length of the wall to catch any water spilling in that direction and drains out the far end.
-every pair of windows can be opened
-The 3 center roof panels allow light in
-roll-up pool cover. Haven't made one for the spa yet.
-LED light strips

poolnight9_2016.jpg

And here's a pic at night from outside as the kids play in the spa.

Got the fast-lane pump installed in the pool tonight!

Amazingly, all the pre-drilled holes lined up and it went very easily. I also got the pump system placed on the equipment pad and was thrilled to find it has a pigtail ready to go...so all I need to do is run the hydraulic hoses to the pump unit, connect the pigtail to the power panel, add fluid, and press GO.

Oh, I also got the stainless floor plates installed tonight, but I think I need to find some plastic 'I-beam' profiled to go between the seams and some C-profile plastic to go along the edges to really seal the deal on the plates. You can see them in the bottom of the pool in the pic above. They cover the 1 foot deep by 2 foot wide return channel for the fast-lane pump. The hoses will be routed out through the slot between the brown wall covering and the pool coping.

fastlanein1.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.