Pool Calculator

Are you talking about the Pool Math page hosted by TFP or the poolcalculator.com hosted by PSIFlow ?

TFP only supports, updates and uses the Pool Math page. The poolcalculator.com webpage has not been updated for over a year and there has been updates to TFP recommended levels since then. We request that you use Pool Math to do all of your calculations.

As Matt said TFP supports and activally updates PoolMath. This weekend we did make some very small changes to try to make things clearer for the users overall. In addition to the item you found we have added a "range" field for users to aim for when calculating your FC based on your current CYA level. This also now matches the FC/CYA chart In Pool School.

As Matt said TFP supports and activally updates PoolMath. This weekend we did make some very small changes to try to make things clearer for the users overall. In addition to the item you found we have added a "range" field for users to aim for when calculating your FC based on your current CYA level. This also now matches the FC/CYA chart In Pool School.

Leebo,

I am not sure the change makes it easier for users. In PoolMath like the OP stated, there is no longer an FC range. Instead of giving you a range in the FC box, you get the statement "see below". The user now has to search below to nearly the end of the page to find the "Suggested FC Levels" box to find your suggested FC.

I like the new FC levels box, but I think it would be much more clearer if that box was directly under the FC line rather than at the bottom of the page.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.