Jets not working, chronic issues

I've had our hot tub sunrise journey 770 for just over two years. Has had two heaters replaced and the pump. To say there least I'm very disappointed in its durability. I just drained the water and refilled it which is always when I have troubles. I was told
1) when you drain and refill condensation builds on the heater coil and will trip the breaker. Leave it filled but unplugged for two days.

I did that this time. Still tripped the breaker for about a week. Each day I would increase the temp a few degrees starting at 80.

After refilling I did run the jets as the control panel instructs you. Worked fine. It's a 120v system with only one pump. Has low jets and then you push the button again. High jets. Over the weekend i noticed when I push the button nothing happens. No low or high jets. Unplugged. Tried again. Nothing. If I increase the temp a few degrees. Low jets activate but I cannot get high jets to turn on.

At this point I'm about done with this p.o.s. I twitch at even thinking about calling the hot tub guy that's done so the warranty with but I still have to pay him$90 just to come out.

Hoping someone on here has maybe had the same issue. Thanks

I am not exactly sure which system it has, we bought it new in 2014, it has an LCD panel on top with 6 buttons total, I believe there may be a micro board bending the side cover. I was looking over the repair guys shoulder one of the few times he was out to look at some warranty issues.

Little update, so now this weekend it seems the heater has died, again, third time, I checked on it saturday and it was off (breaker on plug tripped) I reset it and when it commands for heat it snaps the breaker. I am going to take the side cover off this week and see if the heater is shorted to itself. But even fixing that will still leave the high speed jets inop and yet another problem to fix.

The local company that handles service calls for the Pool Town I bought the spa from is coming by today to check it out. I sent and email to a representative from Sunrise expressing my displeasure with the tub and she made a call to them. He said it sounds like the heater is bad again, but will let me know once they check it out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.