New to owning a pool

Sep 24, 2016
Sinking Spring PA
I have a above ground pool is Intex it's a vinyl is 22 x 52 my son gave me the pool I have it in the trailer in my garage and I really don't know what to do with it I don't want to set it up this year and I don't want the bugs to get to it and put holes in it. I do want to keep it safe until spring of next year I had a small little one and I took it down for the winner and when I put it back up there was these small tiny holes in it and it would not hold water so if anyone can help me not go through the same thing this time with this much bigger pool I would very much appreciate it
Thanks in Advance
Clarence

PS. After I wrote this I decided to put it in my outdoor shed and I sprayed it with insect repellent don't know if this will work so please advise me on the right method of taking care of it

It shouldn't be attractive to predation by any critters I wouldn't think. It should be fine.

Welcome to TFP Clarence. Read around the forum and check out pool school so you are ready for next season.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.