Pool has gone dull after heavy rainfall

Feb 28, 2016
CYPRUS
We have had a massive storm (first since April) this resulted in all the dust in the air being washed down. The pool was really filthy after the rain. I vacced it and for some reason the pool is now dull, it has been fine all summer.

FC 7
CC 0.1
CYA 40
PH 7.7
TA 92

I have backwashed the filter but the problem is still there. Did an OCLT and the FC only dropped by 0.3. Any ideas?? Any help much appreciated.

Thanks for the replies I am using the Pool Exact EZ photometer as stated in my sig. Unfortunately I cannot get the recommended test kits on here in Cyprus. According to the pool math calc it is quite accurate, whenever I put my readings in the calc then add the amounts suggested, the EZ readings after are virtually what the the calc forecast they would be. Not as good as the test kits but the best I have here at the moment.
Pool eXact EZ photometer - Industrial Test Systems, Inc. (ITS) : Industrial Test Systems, Inc. (ITS)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.