Rico Rock...pricing??? Alternatives??? ( too much time to re-think design!)

i was reviewing some pebble tec videos and my kids were watching and one video had the boulder/waterfall thing going on. My oldest son declared that it is the coolest thing ever and we should have one in our pool. We currently have a design with a thirty-six inch sheer descent waterfall in our deep end with a spa on the shallow end. I've been thinking about a tropical motif with our design and wondered if the Rico rock thing might add some more punch to our design. We're in Florida so real rock is pricey and scarce.

Does anyone one here have experience with them? Cost? Installation? i like the ones that are taller with a platform rock for jumping and I know the kids would love a slide, too. Any suggestions?

Our HOA should hurry up and approve our current design cuz otherwise I'm going to end up re-designing this whole thing?????

I would suggest do a search of the forum for what you are looking for. There are numerous previous builds with those features. Or you can go to the under construction form mad go back and look through.

Thank you, PAGirl. I've read through the posts but I hadn't seen a reference to price. I've looked at their website and other similar suppliers but Rico seems to be the best/most popular. I was looking for a ballpark figure to see if changing the original build up/steps and waterfall might somewhat equal out to the grotto/cave.

The prices in N. FL. are a different kettle of fish than other markets, especially S. FL. and TX. I suggest you get a quote from you PB first for the cast crete install. Depending on the size of the grotto, you're likely looking at $8K and up in this market. (Best guess, YMMV)

Thanks TXNole. That's what I was looking for. Pricing is all over the place with the pool builders here. I feel like we're getting a decent to large pool (34x20) with spa but not anything fancy and still paying soooo much. I guess that's the nature of the beast though. Our kids love Typhoon Lagoon and I'd like for the pool to kind of replicate that experience for them without bankrupting us... Lol.
BTW, I love your pool. It's been one of my favorites on here. Your designer/builder did an outstanding job.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.