New build in texas

12x12 is a nice size. We have similar spaces on both sides in our design. What about covered patio size? Will you be able to sit and entertain in "front" of your pool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12x12 is a nice size. We have similar spaces on both sides in our design. What about covered patio size? Will you be able to sit and entertain in "front" of your pool?

My covered patio is 10 x 18, which will be updated with texture spray to match new areas.
I have been reading all the builds for several months now. Have gotten a lot of great ideas, probably driving the PB crazy. So far tho I've only made four changes to the original design?

That looks great where it is! We would LOVE to see a picture of the real yard to see where it is going to go.

:kim:

Back Yard very plain, just a lot of green grass !!
IMG_4184.jpgIMG_4185.jpg
18eca1133d03ca80ad9a366671f3721e.jpg

Who knows what is "normal"? Would I want someone else picking out something that important to MY build? NOPE! I would go down to the stone yard and do your own picking. No telling what he picks :(

Your pool, your money, YOU pick the finishes.

:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.