High limit error - Jandy LXI 400n

BillZ

Sep 3, 2015
Ca
I went to use my pool heater after a year or so and received a high limit switch error. The 130 degree switch was rotted out so I replaced it as well as the 150. I went to fire it up again and am getting the same error. The heater is only 3 years old and with the exception of the one high limit switch is very healthy looking both inside and out. Do I need to reset something? Any ideas would be a huge help.

Thanks

Bill

Bill, hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: I see no one has replied to your post from about a week ago, but it's not because we're ignoring you. Just hoping that someone with good heater experience would chime-in first. Perhaps this welcome note will help :bump: your thread for more visibility. If you don't receive any replies soon, and your issue is still unresolved, please feel free to reply to this thread to keep it active and visible. With seasons changing, there's a lot of "heater" activity this time of year.

Nice to have you with us Bill. Have a nice day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.