For sale: maytronics dolphin caddy $60.00: S200, s300 and Doheny discovery

Titan7

LifeTime Supporter
May 9, 2015
Peoria, AZ
New in box $60.00, plus shipping Shipping tx tx is running $40, unless you have a fedex or ups commerical account. Local So CA purchase will be the best option.

This is the new 9996087-assy version. May fit other robots.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This just crazy this thing is still here. $25 and you pick up, local only in SoCA as shipping this thing costs about 40-60 unless you have a commercial account.

Up for (30) more days then it’s geting trashed as I need this out of my garage. Please text if interested as I don’t get on the forum everyday. Again this is new in box, I have 2, I have been using my other one for the past year. If you are local in so cal and need one, here is your chance to save these are $115 on-line.

E1537A4C-76E5-4DC8-809F-5CE15BBC2F8B.jpg
EFFF8203-8464-4EEA-9DC0-2D801B298C1B.jpg

Dang, I can’t live without my caddy and if I were only closer I’d take it for spare parts. Geez, $25 is a steal....

Sold, sold, sold. Absolutely unbelievable this sat unsold for over a year. I could not imagine lugging my cleaner around and dealing with the cord with out the caddy. Oh well it was picked up tonight. Hopefully good karma will come my way, lol.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.