Intex ultra 24x52 or coleman 26x52

I went with intex because I thought parts would be easier to get. I think I saw some mention of the bestway fittings not being the same size as intex, and since I knew I wanted an intex SWG, I figured it would be easier to get support and find parts if I had all intex components . This was my first pool, and I wanted simple.

Thanks for reply .I have high iron also. But mine has acid neutralizer . Did you have any issues treating it. I am leaning towards coleman cause I can get it cheap. Just want to figure out all the drawbacks.

What about the Intex Ultra 26x52? Keep checking walmart.com they will be in stock. You missed the cheapest prices for them in early February. They seem to get more every 2-3 weeks. The price goes up a little every time this time of year. Check every day and you'll find one between $650 to $800.

bff65bab9612b6cbcc6a0992f9bea1d6.jpg

97f1f1151e180601850b99d545f070e2.jpg

This is what came out afterwards
c0ccfe0cd6efee13c5721c28cb3e1ca8.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.