Dolphin Nautilus Plus or Dolphin S200 (Doheny's Discovery) Opinions

Fins

Jul 14, 2016
Boca Grande, FL
Time to add a robot to our new pool. Pool is surrounded by coconut trees that drop lots and lots of blooms and seeds.

Confused as to whether I should buy the Dolphin Nautilus Plus for $685 on Amazon or the Doheny's Discovery for $649.

Both cleaners look to have many of the same features including the top loaded cartridge filters. The design of the cartridge basket looks a little more user friendly on the Discovery. Nautilus plus has swivel for cord which seems like it could be a plus. Both have 2 year warranties.

The robot research is amazingly confusing.

Any insight anybody could provide would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

The Discovery is basically a "branded" Naulilus Plus. They're both made and serviced by Maytronics.
I dont know the business acumen behind it, but ALL robot manufactuers make a "branded" robot for many of their dealers with their dealers names on them.

The differences between the manufacturer branded robot and the dealer branded robot have the same features as you are finding out, but they will both operate equally as well.

I have a nautilus (oringinal one) and it's a great cleaner. So, I have that no matter if you pick the Nautilus or the Discovery, you will be happy with it.

Time to add a robot to our new pool. Pool is surrounded by coconut trees that drop lots and lots of blooms and seeds.

Confused as to whether I should buy the Dolphin Nautilus Plus for $685 on Amazon or the Doheny's Discovery for $649.

Both cleaners look to have many of the same features including the top loaded cartridge filters. The design of the cartridge basket looks a little more user friendly on the Discovery. Nautilus plus has swivel for cord which seems like it could be a plus. Both have 2 year warranties.

The robot research is amazingly confusing.

Any insight anybody could provide would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.