Pentair Heat Pump Not working

May 29, 2016
ada, mo
I jut started my Pentair Ultra Temp Electric Heater for the first time. It was set at 86 and I ran it straight for 9 hours. The unit itself went up to 83 degrees and wouldn't go higher from there. But the water temperature when I checked it from two different temperature gages never got past 78 degrees. Any thoughts or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.

Sorry I am new with this!

The starting temp in the pool on both my in pool water gauge and heater was 78. I ran it for almost 9 hours straight and the pool water gauge still said 78 while the actual heater said 83. All the while the heater is set for 86. The outdoor temp stayed average 79-80 yesterday. I ran the pump at 2100 the whole time. Thanks!

Mine doesn't feel very warm just very little. Overnight it dropped to 68. Tried again this morning with the heater it has been on for three hours. Nothing has changed temperature wise according to my water temperature in pool gauge. The actually heater though says its at 82...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.