Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hello all!

I live in the Dallas area with a beautiful wife and triplet 10 year old boys!

Owner to a newly built 32x20 16,500 GUNITE pool and spa as of about a month ago. Pool ownership has its issues. Right out of the box, I'm dealing with efflorescence buildup on the pool time under my Lueders Limestone retaining wall! Also seeing a hazing film on the tile around the rest of the pool above the water line. Suggestions for "easy" removal and maintenance?

Thanks for having me!

HI! You sure do have your hands full with the Trips alone :shock: throw the pool not going as smooth as it could into the mix equals not fun times :(

How about starting a thread in the "just getting started" section so we can work on your issues. When you get over there make sure to include pictures of your problem areas.

I will tell you that you will be asked how you have been testing your water and how are you adding chlorine to it. Here is a link to THE corner stone for TFP:

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

I will be on the look out for you over there!

:kim:

Welcome to TFP, congrats on the new pool!

2 or 3 to 1 diluted muriatic acid and a brush will clean up the efflorescence and the haze. Always add acid to water and never water to acid. You can use up to full strength for tougher areas.