errors adding photos from flickr

Jun 22, 2016
FL
hi, when i go to add photos to TFP forum threads, i am getting the following message: "Error: Invalid File". But when i uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box, then i can add the photo. But when I add the photo that way, other users on Tapatalk cant see my photos. Any idea what i am doing wrong?

I'm not sure about how to on Flickr but this link discusses Flickr, Posting Photo's Tutorial
Thanks, these are the instructions I have been following. Oddly, it worked no problem when I first started doing it a couple of weeks ago. Just recently I get that invalid file error. I have what seems to be a bypass solution: Uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box, add the photo, then remove all of the text before and after the photo in the post. I dont mind doing it this way, but wanted to make sure it wasnt a forum issue.

Copy and paste the BB code. This has the "IMG" code already inserted into it along with a link that if you click on the photo takes the user to your account to view more of your shared photos.

Copy and paste the BB code. This has the "IMG" code already inserted into it along with a link that if you click on the photo takes the user to your account to view more of your shared photos.

Yes this is what I have been doing. It gives me the error I mentioned and cannot be viewed from tapatalk users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.