Time for a new liner what do I need to look for??

Jan 25, 2011
Boonville, Indiana
My liner lasted 8 years. Developed lots of wrinkles in the last couple of years and now it is loosing some water. The two corners in the shallow end are coming out of their grove all the time too and it just looks bad. So, what do I need to look for? Thicker liner? What are all the options? Never done this before so I am looking for help. Can I get a deal on a liner from someone here? I have the serial number and info on where the original liner came from. Do I need to get the dimensions from there? I figured I would have it installed in the spring but would need to get it lined up this fall before we close it for the winter.

I will need a new cover soon too. We have a coverstar cover. What are the options there?

Thanks

The serial number should have the dimensions, but I'm pretty sure only the maker of that liner will know what it is.

I'd start looking for a dealer that sells that brand (if it were me) and looking into available pattern /color choices.

The consensus of the forum as that a thicker mil will not outlast a thinner one, so save your $$$

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.