spa plumbing detaills

Sep 10, 2016
India
Hello friends, I am from India
just joined TFP, while researching on Google, and found it to be very informative

Recently made a pool in the house, now that was easy with the plumbing and fitments, now my friend wants me to make a pool with spa at his site.
pool is not a problem but got entangled with the spa part.

requires round shaped 10 jets placed 5 on upper level and other 5 lower. I would be highly obliged, if some one could help me with the technical details.

In India there are practically no know how how to go about.

Redards

I have also put together quite a bit of information here:

Hydraulics 101 - Have you lost your head?

I can also help but need a lot detail about the equipment you plan to use, especially the spa jets. Different types of jets require different flow rates so that needs to be decided first. Also, with jets, you will have a hard time using a single pump to run all jets. Even the smallest jets require 10 GPM each so 100 GPM total so you would need a very large pump for that.

I have also put together quite a bit of information here:

Hydraulics 101 - Have you lost your head?

I can also help but need a lot detail about the equipment you plan to use, especially the spa jets. Different types of jets require different flow rates so that needs to be decided first. Also, with jets, you will have a hard time using a single pump to run all jets. Even the smallest jets require 10 GPM each so 100 GPM total so you would need a very large pump for that.

Thank you, mas985

The information on post, thread and the articles referred were of great help, and i manage to find a supplier who has forwarded me the jets products, and mentioned the flow rates also 17 liters/min that is about 4.5 GPM. file attached for reference, but the expansion kit for gunite installation is not available with him.
i have to figure out how to install the kit in the spa concrete.
and yes we here have not gunite facilities the shell of pool and spa has to be done by on place casting method. forwarding the spa air water tee and jets available here.

regards

- - - Updated - - -

the pdf file is being loaded i am tying, is there is any other way i can forward you

thanks

i manage to find a supplier who has forwarded me the jets products, and mentioned the flow rates also 17 liters/min that is about 4.5 GPM.
Those are extremely low flow jets. I don't think I have ever seen a spa jet with that low of a flow rate. I am not sure how well they will work but it shouldn't be an issue to run 10 at once on a single pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.