ecoFINISH aquaBRIGHT longterm review

Not me but I did let him borrow my hat to conceal his identity for the photo. Really good group of guys that I've worked with for some time now. I always try to jump on one of the trowels but get kicked out of the pool quickly...apparently I'm just too good!

NO CRACKS IN MY POOLS!!!:foot:

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

Completed the patio as well:

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Not me but I did let him borrow my hat to conceal his identity for the photo. Really good group of guys that I've worked with for some time now. I always try to jump on one of the trowels but get kicked out of the pool quickly...apparently I'm just too good!

Yeah, cuz dropping and breaking dishes as a busboy in an Italian restaurant had nothing to do with the old man moving me back to the kitchen to be a cook...I'm sure you're "fantastic" on the trowel :poke:

Nice work. I may be moving my pool remodel up a few years if you keep this up. You can expect to be paid in smoked meat dinners...Danny will provide the footsie...

Good...I have this in mind for your new pool. Who doesn't need 3 slides?

Can I get that with a partially submerged pirate ship? I'll supply the eye patch and parrot.

Wow. That must have really ticked off that guy's HOA when he submitted plans titled "A modest in-ground pool design" and showed a picture of a kidney-shaped pool. "I swear, the rest was all just 'upgrades'!"

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It looks like the AquaBright finish would be nicer to sit on, especially for the in-ground spa. Would that be right?

The workmanship looks great. I also like the multiple seat levels in the spa. Thanks for the great pics!

I wish I could understand why plaster is so expensive on the east coast and so cheap here. I would charge 1/4 of your lowest bid and even then I'd likely be outbid by someone else that can do it cheaper.

I'm doing AquaBright for the same price as pebble and even then it's a very hard sell.

Lack of competition. Lots of pools in CA relative to East Coast = lots of plasterers/lower prices.

I like the color of the pool A LOT!

But, I have to ask, being the highly competent and detail-oriented perfectionist that you are, did you make the home owner wait before anyone could use the pool while you personally tested out and fully inspected all aspects of the slide's operation? :mrgreen:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.