Navarre/FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I am a little confused why we have "The Pool Calculator" sticky link at the top of the forum. The standard answer from the long time members has been to use the "PoolMath" link at the top of the page since it is updated and avoid "The Pool Calculator". It just seems confusing to me (and probably other newbies) to have the calculator sticky'd if it is not a TFP recommendation.

Am I missing something?

P.S. the intention of this post is to be helpful, not critical. I am just trying to understand this one inconsistency.

7M3R54z.jpg

Link goes to poolcalculator.com

Attachments

• 7M3R54z.jpg
    7M3R54z.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 51
P.S. the intention of this post is to be helpful, not critical. I am just trying to understand this one inconsistency.

The answer to this is very likely simple......we missed this one. :) I've removed this sticky at this time until we can figure out a better way to fully deal with it.

Great catch!!!!

The answer to this is very likely simple......we missed this one. :) I've removed this sticky at this time until we can figure out a better way to fully deal with it.

Great catch!!!!

Just didn't want people to get confused. After all the help this group has given me, it is nice to be able to help a little. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.