Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: photos of my hole...lol

1. Back To Top    #1

photos of my hole...lol

rated g of course!! i just took some pics of the hole that the dog chewed in my new liner that we are getting ready to attempt to patch. let me know what you think is the best way to go about this please? first attempt at postin a pic so i may need a minute..
    ~David~
    Resilience SCC25 SWG, 14,585 gallons includes overflowing Jacuzzi, Rock Waterfall, Sand, IG, Pebble, Hayward Supra II 2 hp, Hayward S311SXV with 2" pipes (Sticker = GPM =99, user manual GPM = 80).

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: photos of my hole...lol

well that did not work...back to the drawing board!!
    ~David~
    Resilience SCC25 SWG, 14,585 gallons includes overflowing Jacuzzi, Rock Waterfall, Sand, IG, Pebble, Hayward Supra II 2 hp, Hayward S311SXV with 2" pipes (Sticker = GPM =99, user manual GPM = 80).

3. Back To Top    #3

~David~

4. Back To Top    #4

~David~

5. Back To Top    #5

~David~

6. Back To Top    #6

And the dog that did it...yep still livin!!
    ~David~

7. Back To Top    #7

if the other side is smoother...maybe you could try something like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Radia...motiveQ5fTools
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

8. Back To Top    #8

thanks for the tip d!! have you tried these or seen em work? i ordered a pool patch kit and some adhesive that comes with them and hope they arrive soon! i so wanna get this started...again..lol
    ~David~

9. Back To Top    #9

not on a pool, but I did use it on a rear tire a few years ago..about a 1/2 inch tear...and the patch held up for 2yr...until the treads wore out..I just lightly sanded the area before glueing...I had an intex a while back and the liner almost had a rubbery feel to me which made me think of the auto tire patch...wish you luck
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator