Jandy AquaPure SWG Doesn't Run When System Set to Auto, Works in Service Mode

Aug 29, 2016
Fort Worth
I recently had the flow sensor replaced with the newer version and now it shows flow properly, as you would expect, but a new issue has arisen. Now when the system is set to Auto and the filter pump is running the system will show that it has 'flow' but the SWG is not turning on. It doesn't matter what level you set for production (85%, 100%, etc), it still won't turn on. If I switch over to service mode and set the percentage it turns on properly and produces chlorine properly.

Any ideas on what the issue might be here? I cleared the system memory and reconfigured the AquaLink from scratch and the problem is happening again. Am I missing something?

If anyone else runs into this, though unlikely, this was related to the ChemLink that I have on the system as well. When in Service Mode the Chemlink is shut out of controlling the system. When in AUTO though it can control the system to some degree for ORP and pH feeding. At some point it was set to feed SALT for ORP though we don't have a salt feeder, so it was constantly feeding. Apparently, when it is feeding it does not allow the SWCG to run. Once I set the ORP to NONE the SWCG came back on and appears to be working as expected.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.