What is Recommended Schedule for Robot Vacuum

bobandsherry

Bronze Supporter
Apr 20, 2016
Riverview, FL
Pool has been set-up now for going on 2 months. I have an MX6, connects into vac port on the pool. We also have an enclosure so we have no leaves and other outside debris to be concerned with (only leaves are from potted plants in the enclosure area). I've read the various pool school articles, but don't recall seeing anything that discussed what is a recommended schedule for running the robot vacuum. There's a lot of good information there so it could be I've overlooked it.

PB said that many of his clients run theirs daily for a couple of hours, just leaving the robot in the pool (only removing when wanting to use the pool) for convenience. He said some just drop it in weekly. I'm thinking weekly is probably enough (we use the pool every day or every other day, but it's just wife and me, not a lot of kids). Curious what others with enclosed/screened pool do.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.