StoneScape Color Choice

Pool Builder is recommending Tahoe Blue, the wife and I like Midnight Blue, living in Texas, the pool builder said the pool will heat faster with the MidNight Blue (Bad for us). Thoughts?

I have a black bottom pool in Texas. I think it's negligible compared to everyone else's pools. We're talking maybe a degree or two. The water color to me makes it completely worth it. I have the Wet Edge Deep Sea Blue.

Here are a few pics of my pool taken today in full sun.

If you like Midnight Blue, don't be scared off by water temperature. In Texas your water temperature is going to be warm no matter what and at least you'll have the water color you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a black bottom pool??? Looks close to my Northshore Tahoe from Wet-edge - more grey than black.

Here is a close-up of the plaster. They say the Deep Blue Sea is a Black Bottom color though we did use a modified base color that was a shade lighter than the original gray. All of the black bottom pool plasters I've seen are actually a gray blue shade.
It does have days where it looks much darker - like here, but the blue posted above is what we get in full sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.