Premix Marbletite vs Stonescape Mini Pebble

Aug 21, 2016
Trinity, Fl
I am trying to decide between Premix Marbletite which my builder uses or upgrade to the Stonescape mini pebble. What do you think of each of these products? Is it worth the upgrade? Any pics of those who have use it. We are torn between the Antiqua of the Premix Marbletite or the Tropics Blue of the mini pebble. Trying to justify the price difference. Thanks!

I am trying to decide between Premix Marbletite which my builder uses or upgrade to the Stonescape mini pebble. What do you think of each of these products? Is it worth the upgrade? Any pics of those who have use it. We are torn between the Antiqua of the Premix Marbletite or the Tropics Blue of the mini pebble. Trying to justify the price difference. Thanks!
Hello, I know it’s been a while since your post, but we are now trying to make the same choice for our pool. Which surface did you end up choosing. How has it held up? Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.