Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello all from the Montreal area

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello all from the Montreal area

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member here and I already found great infos and answers to many questions I had about pool maintenance. I have a pool for 8 years now, and I just found out that site, I could found nearly all my answers here, instead of asking those "pool people" who wants to sell you things instead of resolved your issues.

While I'm here, I'd like to know if there's other folks from the Montreal, (Canada) area, so we could share our so short summer experiences!

Cheers.
    5500 gals FiberGlass pool, Hayward propane heater. (Very usefull here in Quebec!)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello all from the Montreal area

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnKebec
    While I'm here, I'd like to know if there's other folks from the Montreal, (Canada) area, so we could share our so short summer experiences!
    Cheers.
    Yup, I'm from up north, Deux-Montagnes. Talk about our short summer experiences, my pool is at 16°C! We'll probably swim a total of two weeks again this year (like all summers). Bummer.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Hello all from the Montreal area

Quote Originally Posted by CaOCl2
    We'll probably swim a total of two weeks again this year (like all summers). Bummer.
    Paul, have you ever considered moving to Florida? I swim about 10 months out of the year!