Jandy ePump Controller processor/software fault

Sep 5, 2016
Knoxville, MD
I went out to my pool and noticed that the pump was not running so I went over to the controller panel and noticed that it was turned off. I pressed the eStar button (RPM:1750) to get it going again and it said "PRIMING." Then it stopped and gave me a fault code of processor/software. I have no idea what that is about and I have been searching online for over an hour now. It is the JEP 2.0 pump and the Variable Speed Pump Digital Controller, Jandy Pro Series, JEP-R.

Anybody have any idea what that means? Anything would be helpful. I feel like I'm getting killed by my local pool guy on cost.

Well, I know this is a bump on an old thread but I figured I would let everyone know what happened. I finally ended up opening the cover on the Jandy pump at the electrical housing and it was FILLED with water. I think the pool guys didn't seal it properly when they installed the SWCG which was a major bummer. The controller board was shot. I had to buy a new pump and got it installed and everything is working fine again. I'm just glad it didn't short anything else out.