Raised Spa Jet Leak

Sep 5, 2016
FL
Greetings,

I am having troubles repairing a leak that is coming from my Spa Jet. I am trying to remove the jet from wall but I am having issues removing the jet. Is there a simpler way of removing the jet, without having to resort in cutting the PVC. Could it be the pipe that is cracked, does the jet use a gasket for sealing, or something else. Thanks for the help everyone!

Here are some pictures of what i have done so far.

IMG_0608.jpgIMG_0610.jpg

Welcome to TFP :)

It depends on where the leak is and how big.. do you know exactly where the leak is, if so use plasti aid, it is not pretty when done but it does work very well.. I have fixed a 1/4 break in a union and it lasted for 6 months.. I also had a small drip on one of my return fittings and it has not leaked in 2 years.. Amazon.com : 2-Pack Plast-Aid Acrylic, PVC, ABS, CPVC, Plastic Repair Kit - 2 x 6 oz. Kits (12 oz. total) : Swimming Pool And Spa Supplies : Patio, Lawn Garden

if you can not find the leak you may have to replace the jet body..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.